About El Paso, Texas
El Paso, Texas, founded as El Paso del Norte, has grown to be one of its most important cities in the United States. Now listed as the 22nd largest city in the United States and the sixth-largest city in Texas, its population is close to 850,000.
El Paso sits on the Rio Grande river that goes across the United States and Mexico Border. Ciudad Juárez, our sister city just over the border, is the most populated city in the Mexican state of Chihuahua, which is home to 1.4 million people.
As the years pass, our hometown has never stopped growing and expanding. El Paso has a strong military presence from William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Biggs Army Airfield, and Fort Bliss. It’s also one of the most vital medical resource centers with the Medical Center of the Americas and our college, The University of Texas at El Paso. With the ever-growing city, it’s no wonder why our heavy machinery has had so much success over the years.
From El Paso International Airport
- Get on I-10 E from Airway Blvd and Gateway Blvd E
- Follow I-10 E to Gateway Blvd E in Socorro
- Take exit 37 from I-10 E 10 min
- Merge onto I-10 E 10.4 mi
- Take exit 37 for Horizon Boulevard
- Merge onto Gateway Blvd E
- Destination will be on the right
Other Attractions in City
- El Paso Museum of Art
- El Paso Locomotives
- El Paso Chihuahua’s (AAA Baseball)
- El Paso Mission Trail
- Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino
Leave Us a Review!